Indian Navy Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists Recruitment Apply Online
The Indian navy invites applications from unmarried male candidates for enrollment as Stewards, chefs and hygienists for MR/NMR- Oct 2017 (02/2017) batch Course commencing October 2017.
Educational Qualifications: Qualified in Matric (10th) class for MR and VIth class for NMR entry.
Age: Age 17 to 21 years as on 01 October 2017 (born between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2000 (both dates inclusive)
How to apply: Candidates can apply online only; manually filled applications will be rejected. The procedure is as follows:-
- Online Application Form. Candidates are to apply online through website from 19 Dec 16.
- Before filling online application, keep relevant documents like matriculation certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
- Click on “Apply online Sailors Entry” on the home page of website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded after scanning.
- Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, mark sheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & oneself addressed envelope of size 22×10 cm with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below.
MR (Chefs & Stewards): POST BOX NO. 2, LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI- 110003
NMR (Hygienists): POST BOX NO. 5270, CHANAKYAPURI POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI- 110021
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
Share via Whatsapp