Recruitment of Civilians at HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Apply Now
Applications are invited for the following posts from citizens of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications /specifications as mentioned on prescribed format, as a Defence Civilian Employee. Applications duly completed in all respects along with all the requisite documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or self attested, should be addressed to The Civilian Establishment Officer, Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG & Centre, Sivan Chetty Garden Post, Bangalore – 560 042.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Storekeeper – III (SK-III)
- Typewriter/Computer Mech
- Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs)
- Boot Maker
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):-
- Civ Messenger
Age limit:- 18-25 years for all posts, The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last/closing date of receipt of application which will be twenty seventh day from the publication of this advertisement considering the day of publication as 1st day.
How to apply
- Candidates must apply in the application as per the format published in this advertisement (ANNEXURE-1) and fill up the columns in their own hand writing in BLOCK capital letters.
- Applications on formats other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected.
- If wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their application will be rejected and HQ MEG & Centre will not be responsible for such rejection. No representations against such rejection will be entertained.
- Application filled in on the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that Application Form will NOT be supplied by HQ MEG & Centre. Same can be downloaded from “Indian Army” website at http://indianarmy.nic.in.
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
Share via Whatsapp