Applications are invited through ‘One Time Registration’ facility exclusively from the qualified candidates of the Muslim reservation community of Kerala state for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
Gazette Date: 12/03/2015
Last Date: 16/04/2015
Category No: 31/2015
1. Department : Various
2. Name of Post : Lower Division Clerk (Tamil and Malayalam knowing)
3. Scale of Pay : Rs. 9940-16580/4.
4. Number of Vacancies : District Wise
Category No: 31/2015
Community Name of District & No. of Vacancies : Muslim Palakkad – 1
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to the Muslim reservation community only)
6. Qualifications:- (1) A pass in S.S.L.C. or any equivalent Examination.(2) Working Knowledge in both Tamil and Malayalam languages.
7. Age Limit : 18-39. Only candidates born between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.1997 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. (Including the relaxation in para 2(i) of Part II, General Conditions)
8. Last date for receipt of Application: 16.04.2015 Thursday up to 12.00 Midnight.
9. Mode of Submitting Application:- Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for by the Commission.
10. Address to which applications are to be submitted:- www.keralapsc.gov.in
More Details Lower Division Clerk