Malabar Milma Job Vacancy Apply Online
Malabar Milma Job Vacancy Apply Online – Malabar Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. (MRCMPU Ltd) is a fast growing co-operative organization in the Dairy Industry with a present annual turnover of over ` 800 Crores. The operations of the Union are carried out in the districts of Kasaragod, Kannur, Wayanad, Kozhikode, Malappuram and Palakkad of Kerala State. We need competent and qualified people endowed with a zeal for achievement, to fill up the following vacancies.
- Assistant Veterinary Officer – B.V.Sc. or B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree from a recognized University.
- Technician Grade-II (Electrician) – Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination, ITI certificate in Electrician trade.
- Technician Grade-II (MRAC) – Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination ITI certificate in MRAC trade.
- Technician Grade-II (Electronics)- Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination, ITI certificate in Electronics trade.
- Technician Grade-II (Welder) – Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination, ITI certificate in Welder trade.
- Junior Supervisor – Procurement & Inputs – Degree in any subject from a recognized University with HDC OR B.Sc (Banking & Co-operation) degree of Kerala Agriculture University
- OR Degree in any subject from a recognized University if the applicant is the Secretary of an Anand pattern Co-operative Society affiliated to MRCMPU Ltd
- Technician Grade-II (MRAC) – Procurement & Inputs – Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination, ITI certificate in MRAC trade.
- Junior Assistant – Degree from a recognized University.
Age : General category candidates must have completed 18 years of age and must not have completed 40 years of age as on 01-01-2016 (eligible date of birth from 02-01-1976 to 01-01-1998).
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates may submit their application online through the “careers” link in our website up to 4 PM on 31-03-2016 (Indian Standard Time). Applications submitted by any other means including post, e-mail, courier, by hand etc. will not be accepted. Only one application will be accepted from one candidate for one post.
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
Share via Whatsapp